Egress Solutions is a small and fast growing global enterprise software product management and marketing consulting firm founded by product management and marketing experts from Silicon Valley. Our clients include leading global software and technology companies focused on business to business solutions.
Our mission is putting “common sense into common practice”.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Associate Consultant in our San Ramon, CA office. The ideal candidate has strong problem-solving skills, persistence, a sense of urgency, is a team player, and an amiable nature flexible to put in extra effort. This person must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and understand how a small business operates. This is a critical role, working with the Founder and Managing Principal, Principal and Senior Consultants as well as other members of the team.
This position will be responsible for assisting senior consultants delivering our world class service offerings which improves our customer’s ability to put the right products into the market and increase sales velocity.
This job is a highly visible role with enormous potential for growth and development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating a plan and presenting it to the client or senior management;
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and tools to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Conducting in-depth data analysis using contemporary interview and survey methods
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidence
- Facilitating and moderating focus groups on the customer’s behalf
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in consulting or business services is considered a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in the high technology, software or internet industry.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- High level of expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and tools, such as SurveyMonkey.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, operational research, computer science
- MBA or Graduate level business degree acquired or in process.
Essential Characteristics or Traits
- Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Ability to relate to and work with a wide variety of stakeholders
How to Apply
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to be challenged and energized at work, is willing to take responsibility for their actions, and believes that great companies are the result of talented and exceptional people working together.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief cover letter describing some of your previously accomplishments or simply fill out the form below.