Egress Solutions is a small and fast-growing enterprise software product management consulting firm founded by product management and marketing experts from Silicon Valley. Our clients include leading global software and technology companies focused on business to business solutions.
We are a purpose driven consulting firm helping our clients accelerate product sales growth and market success.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us in the role of Digital Marketing and Content Specialist in our San Ramon, CA office.
The ideal candidate has strong problem-solving skills, persistence, a sense of urgency, is a team player. This person must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and understand how a small business operates.
This position will be responsible for developing world class content that enables our clients to run their businesses more effectively. Additionally, you will be instrumental to our on-going social media, digital marketing and marketing communications programs using our marketing automation platform and related marketing tools.
This job will start as a contract position; with the opportunity to convert to a permanent role based on the skills and performance of the candidate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain inbound marketing programs
- Manage and administer our marketing automation system
- Work with team to create marketing and thought leadership messages to our target market
- Create and maintain company CMS based content on WordPress platform
- Collaborate with and manage our relationship with third party service providers
- Manage small and large scale digital marketing projects
- Build content prototypes in HubSpot and WordPress
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Remarkable skills in HubSpot, Pardot or similar marketing system
- Remarkable skills in WordPress, Drupal or similar CMS platforms
- Prior successful project experience in web design and copy editing
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience
- 3+ years in digital marketing, marketing communications
- 2+ years enterprise software industry experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or related field
How to Apply
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to be challenged and energized at work, is willing to take responsibility for their actions, and believes that great companies are the result of talented and exceptional people working together.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com along with a brief cover letter describing some of your previously accomplishments.